Tim Leman is Chairman and CEO at Gibson. Under Tim’s leadership, Gibson has been selected as a Best Places to Work in Indiana, recognized as one of 20 Indiana Companies to Watch, and named to the Inc. 5000 list.
“I’m in charge of my life and my calendar, so if things aren’t happening, it’s on me.”
Even when he’s not working, Tim has a passion for leadership. He writes a regular blog and his 2015 book, rEvolution – Turn Crisis Into Clarity and Ignite Growth, was endorsed by national business and leadership authors such as Patrick Lencioni. How does Tim do it? He makes Zero Excuses.
- Speed and action beats perfection
- Block time for your priorities
- There is a solution to every problem
In this episode you will learn:
- [02:18] – What does “Zero Excuses” mean to Tim?
- [08:22] – How Tim creates family space in his schedule
- [17:02] – The truth about multitasking
- [23:02] – How to lose friends and alienate people
- [24:20] – There is always time for…
After You Listen:
- Connect with Tim: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timleman/
- Learn more about Gibson: http://www.gibsonins.com/
- Connect with Nick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smarrelli/
- Learn more about GadellNet Consulting Services: https://gadellnet.com/