Brian Decker is the Director of Player Development for the Indianapolis Colts and former Army Special Forces. After commanding the Army’s assessment and selection program, Brian took the lessons he learned about team development and high performance and applied them to professional football.
“The most fundamental demand placed on high performance or excellence is desire, because the outward expression of your desire is your work habits.”
Brian works to unlock potential in potential and current players by digging into the psyche to uncover what others can’t. He then coaches the team scouts and meets with the head coach to provide a new and interesting perspective. How does he do it? He makes Zero Excuses.
- What makes someone “elite”
- How resilience and adversity lead to high-performance
- Where does growth really happen?
- The six daily practices to build success
After You Listen:
- Connect with Brian: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-decker-54178146/
- Learn more about the Indianapolis Colts: https://www.colts.com/
- Connect with Nick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smarrelli/
- Learn more about GadellNet Consulting Services: https://gadellnet.com/