He’s a husband and father of three boys and spends his free time supporting the homeless by raising funds to cover utility bills for a local shelter. You would think someone with his schedule would find it hard to lend a hand. Yet, despite the increasing demands on his time, he believes in saying yes to helping the people around him.
How does he do it? He makes Zero Excuses.
- Making time to serve others
- Delegating creates room to do more
- Letting values drive decision-making
In this episode, you will learn:
- [02:10] – Optimize your time to serve
- [05:49] – Delegate the things you aren’t good at
- [09:53] – Standardize decision-making
- [14:13] – The power of values
After You Listen:
Connect with Jeff: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyscottwinters/
Learn more about Sapper Consulting: https://www.sapperconsulting.com/
Connect with Nick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smarrelli/
Learn more about GadellNet Consulting Services: https://gadellnet.com/