Jessica Thomas is an Account Manager at GadellNet who also serves on the board for the Fosterburg Fire Protection District. Jessica is a busy mother, wife, manager, and board member, but she draws energy from the chaos. She says she is most productive when active and inspired to help others solve their problems.
How does Jessica live a life of zero excuses? Let’s find out.
- Honor the problem, don’t blame others
- Problem-solving starters without excuses
- You don’t need to know everything to help
Things to Listen For:
- [00:26] Who is Jessica?
- [01:02] Jessica secret to balance
- [02:29] What Jessica says no to
- [03:00] Fosterburg Fire Protection District board
- [04:36] Lessons learned from losing a fireman
- [06:42] What inspires Jessica to live with zero excuses
- [07:57] Jessica’s advice for living to your full potential