Cloud computing seems to be the trending topic in the corporate world. Whomever hasn’t implemented this solution yet is probably thinking of doing so in the near future.
If your company hasn’t outsourced its IT system to a cloud computing vendor, you might be wondering what the fuss is all about. Why are businesses choosing to migrate to the cloud?
- Reduced costs. By moving your company’s data to the cloud, you’ll have less hardware requirements, which means less maintenance and power costs to you! Outsourcing your IT system to a cloud computing vendor also reduces or eliminates your need for in-house IT staff.
- Remote access. Storing your information in the cloud allows your employees, partners and clients to access it whenever they want from any location.
- Data backup. You don’t have to worry about losing your information due to natural disasters or human errors – your information will be remotely stored in the cloud provider’s data center, making it easier to establish disaster recovery plans and proper protocols.
- Scalability. Adding or removing capacity won’t be an issue because cloud computing gives you the flexibility to modify your levels of required storage, RAM and CPU as your demand grows or decreases.
- Business agility. Cloud computing increases the efficiency of your IT system. This helps to reduce your project delivery time, giving your company an edge over the competition.
The most important advantage cloud computing offers business owners, however, is the opportunity to focus on improving their company’s operations instead of getting distracted with IT matters – the infrastructure, maintenance, repair and support of the platform are all responsibilities of cloud providers.
At GadellNet, we provide cost-effective cloud services for small or mid-sized business like yours. Are you looking for scalability, responsiveness and flexibility for your IT needs? Look no further—we offer just that and much more! Learn more about our cloud computing solutions by getting in touch with us!