“I love crazy ideas, and I love figuring out how to make crazy ideas reality, and solving unsolvable problems.”
Stephanie Cox, CEO of Lumavate, never takes the easy way out, she’s the type of person who seeks out unbeatable problems to tackle and rolls with life’s punches. That’s why Stephanie wasn’t surprised or stumped when she adopted a pre-teen in the span of a few weeks, switched her high schoolers to a homeschooling program, and became CEO of Lumavate.
In this episode, Stephanie talks about where she gets her ‘what’s next’ mentality. A mentality that helped her face brain surgery for both herself and her daughter.
How does she maintain her eternal optimism? By embracing the Zero Excuses mentality and looking at each new challenge as an opportunity for growth.
After You Listen:
– Connect with Stephanie: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniecox
– Learn more about Lumavate: https://www.lumavate.com
– Connect with Nick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smarrelli/
– Learn more about GadellNet Consulting Services: https://gadellnet.com/
– No one can look out for you like you can, be your own advocate
– Prioritize your life in a way that works for you
– Start looking at challenges as opportunities to solve problems
Things to listen for:
[04:07] Advocating for yourself
[09:17] Encouraging others to use their voice
[11:47] Using sass for good
[12:55] Leading through stressful times
[18:10] Prioritizing your life according to your needs
[25:39] Solving unsolvable problems
[28:51] Growth as a measure for success
[31:36] Defining what it means to be ‘content’
Listen to more episodes:
Episode 048: There is time to write your personal playbook