Casey Crouse is an account manager at GadellNet. He’s also on the Board of the Riley Children’s Foundation, the founder of the New Shoe Day Foundation, an advocate for mental health—and an ultra-marathon runner. What a resume of experience!
In this episode, Nick and Casey mix things up by discussing six key takeaways they learned from running ultra marathons that apply to business and life.
- Stress can be a good thing when applied appropriately
- Community can be the greatest cheerleader and motivator
- If you expect adversity, you’ll never be surprised
Things to Listen For:
- [01:41] Who is Casey?
- [03:28] The origin of the New Shoe Day Foundation
- [06:17] When stress can be a good thing
- [10:35] If you want to go far, do it together
- [14:44] Systems versus goals
- [22:40] Expect adversity
- [27:11] Focusing on the why
After You Listen:
- Connect with Casey: https://www.linkedin.com/in/casey-crouse-3572b023/
- Connect with Nick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smarrelli/
- Learn more about GadellNet Consulting Services: https://gadellnet.com/
More from the Zero Excuses Podcast: