This non-profit provides programs and assistance to individuals with mental illness. As a unique organization, they have to make sure that their technology and its support, not only meets the needs of their employees, but also their members, too. They recently hired a new Chief Financial Officer who began to evaluate the IT resources and spend in the department, quickly realizing their were efficiency concerns and upcoming action necessary to keep their environment secure and stable. The goal was to maximize resources and IT spend, create a solid strategy and achieve objectives laid out by the Board of Directors.
After a tour of our facility, meetings with key GadellNet employees and speaking with our references, they chose GadellNet above other options to be the right partner.
Their biggest goal was to create a sustainable IT roadmap to bring to the Board for approval. GadellNet created this 12-month plan which achieved the following objectives:
- Created a better backup strategy and email encryption policies to protect both their staff, members and their data, in accordance with HIPPA regulations
- Implemented cyber security training and security protocols to ensure privacy and protection on all levels
- Developed an asset refresh plan around aging employee and member computers to make sure their technology was accessible to all
- Documented and executed onboarding and offboarding procedures to make sure the HR process worked smoothly
- Added structure and data around the help desk process to make better IT decisions
- Removed unnecessary risk from end-of-life Windows 7 computers
- Ensured HIPPA regulations are met
- Adopted the 12-month IT roadmap to ensure long-term IT success for their staff and members
24/7 Help Desk Support