Sean Van de Riet is an Application Management Engineer at GadellNet. Since a young child, Sean has been involved with the ALS Association, participating in organized walks and many other different types of fundraising events.
Sean lives with the personal philosophy of trying to make people’s lives better. How do zero excuses play a role? Listen in to find out.
- The importance of illuminating others
- Help others, even if you don’t want to
- Time is a finite resource
Things to Listen For:
- [00:32] “To illuminate others is simply to shine”
- [01:55] Sean’s life philosophy
- [04:01] Sean’s personal values
- [05:20] You only get so many chances