We’re upgrading feedback platforms
As you know, when your service ticket has been completed, GadellNet sends a feedback survey. This survey is incredibly valuable to us as your feedback helps
In order to keep improving, we have decided to change our feedback platform. We are going to start using CrewHu for these surveys and wanted to let you know a few of the finer details.
This is what you need to know:
- You’ll experience no interruptions to your service
- You’ll now be able to rate GadellNet and send feedback WHILE your service ticket is still open
- You’ll still be able to send us feedback once the ticket is complete
- The survey emails will look slightly different
You’ll see a picture of your engineer and be able to share simple feedback. Submitting feedback in the middle of a ticket and at the end give GadellNet a chance to improve throughout the ticketing process and figure out exactly where we need to improve to make your experience as seamless as possible.
- Give us a Great when all of your needs and expectations have been exceeded
- Give us a Good when we’re meeting your needs
- Give us a Poor when you’d like to share that we aren’t living up to our customer promises (we hope that’s never the case!)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Account Manager.
We look forward to your continued feedback and partnership.